Aidan Rush Speech Therapy Practice offers Early Intervention, Speech & Language Therapy, and Special Needs Services for children from birth to 18 years old
WHO CAN WE HELP?
We treat children with the following:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Asperger
- Developmental Language Disorders (DLD), Dyslexia
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction & Disorders, Social Skills Difficulties, Pragmatic Disorders,
- Phonological Disorders
- Reading and Comprehension Difficulties
- Language, Learning and Literacy Disorders
- Central Auditory Processing
- Articulation Difficulties, Writing Difficulties
- Academic Difficulties with subjects such as Numeracy, Spelling, Time Telling and Money Value or with Mainstream school subjects.
We are the leading provider of specialist care and education for our children with special needs, combining experience with expertise to support children and young people with a range of conditions and needs. We have an in depth understanding of their challenges and the ways in which they can affect a young person, both academically and socially. This has helped us to shape our programmes which are specifically designed to ensure that our clients fulfilled their full potential. By learning an individual’s needs we can create the most effective programmes that deliver the best possible outcomes.
Do you want to know more about
Aidan Rush Speech Therapy Practice?Yes Please!